Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dive 9

Hi there :)! Today's Dive went well but half way through the dive he was cranky. He was trying to sit up and kept smacking his head on the top of the chamber. He was happy to be running around the clinic when we were done. The staff are so nice and understanding of our toddler running around. We braved the storm on the way home and was taking it slow. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better drive. Last night Jackson and I were playing in the loft and he likes to throw balls from his ball pit down the stairs. He knows not to throw anything else down there, but as I took my eyes off him...he started to throw cars down there, but as I was saying 'no!' He pick up another one while looking in my eyes! He knew I was going to say no, and he wanted to see what I was going to do! He hasn't had that connecting with me in a long time :)!! Take care! On to dive 10 of 40 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment