Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dive # 2 January, 10, 2012


Hello :) Jackson had a great sleep last night. Since his diet changes he has been a great sleeper. The Dive today went better as I was not as nervous as yesterday. And the patients in the next chamber were watching the movie Bridesmaids (funny movie), I was sneaking lots of peaks even though I was listening to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse playhouse dvd. If you have toddlers and you know the Imagination Movers, well that was one of the movies that played and when they have a problem they like to solve it with a dance and playing music. Well in the movie they zoom in on the one guy as he scratches his chin to think of how to solve the problem and Jackson did it too. Wonder what Jackson was thinking? How to solve world hunger, world peace or how do I get Thomas Train on this dvd player!! :) Jackson was clapping and He even laughed some. After we got out of the chamber, as I was putting back on his clothes I was tickling his stomach and making 'oooohhh' noises and he was laughing so hard. John was came in and reminded us that we were in the room that said the 'quiet room'....but we don't get to hear that very much he is very serious so John joined in on the party and giggled with us!! We came home and Jackson went to bed at 7 pm and he was ready to go down as he put his blanket and teddy bear in the crib that he likes to throw out in the morning. Goodnight My sweet Monkey. I'm going to go look at him now! So cute!! Oh in this picture is Jackson, he got a little restless and I gave him the string to my pants (it was long) and he was putting it in between his toes (he likes the feeling).Sorry this picture is flipped....i'm a new to this blog site and my computer is slower than a turtle's grandma!!:) Take care and on to Dive 3 of 40 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment