Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dive # 3


Hello :) Today was a beautiful day. Drive into the city was great and settle in well. It's starting to feel familar even though it's only the third day. My ears are starting to get used to the dives :) As the times goes on I'm hoping to blog more about Jackson behaviors but it takes 2 weeks for the oxygen to saturate into the body to get to the places it needs to heal. Jackson has not displayed any changes, but a little more smiles here and there. He was giggling and a little hand flapping in the chamber cuz it was Thomas movie we that we found in their dvd library. My sister got him Cars for christmas and we got him Cars 2, I haven't seen either so hoping he will like them tomorrow. Jackson why can't you love 'Days of Our Lives'!! But we are here for you and I would only watch Thomas for the rest of my life if it was to recover you xo!! John was talking to the staff and learnt so much from them today. There is a Naturalpath Doctor who is an DAN doctor (Defeat Austim Now) that works out of the clinic. So getting information from one of staff, who is a mom of a child with autism help so much. She recommended her Family MD Doctor that has a child with autism and does the biomedical treatments. Biomedical treatments are HBOT and diets, enzymes, fish oil , b12 shots....and so much more, that have been helping children recover. I was just looking on You Tube ( and alot of people say stay away cuz it will only give you false hope) of this mom that recovered her child (Baxter Barle) and if you watch the video of her recovery story it warms your heart. The way her child is 'normal' when all the doctors said no. My doctors said I just needed to bring him to the park more and that autism is just what we have to live with. After taking away dairy he stood up and walked the next day. Added in enzymes and diet changes his memory and wanting to connect with us and babbled again. Well we love him like he is and the healthy boy he is going to be. And there is so much help from therapies and biomedical that it can happen. I am so happy in a sense to be on this journey with Jackson. Of course I wouldn't want him to be going through this, but he taugh me so much about myself, I lost all of my inscurities, and realized what I thought was wrong with me is what is driving me to help him :) Here is a picture of Jackson's bath tonight and a yellow submarine bath toy!! Take care. On to dive 4 of 40 :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment