Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dive 6 and 7

Hi there :) Sorry for the late post on dive 6 and 7. The one thing that the hbot techs say about the change in autistic kids they see first is better sleep habits. Since we changed Jackson diet he is a great sleeper. Since I have been in the hbot, I have been a great sleeper. I went to bed at 7:30 pm with Jackson and going to bed now at 8pm! :) I laughed with the tech today that most people doing hbot log their dive hours but I'm logging my Thomas the Train hours! :) Yesterday and the weekend he was babbling up a storm. We noticed more smiles and more laughs this weekend. Still a lot of hand flapping and no change in being social nor any words. But giving that boy Raspberry kisses on his belly, his face lights up and he wants more! More pictures to come. Take care and on to dive 8 of 40 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment