Friday, January 13, 2012

Dive # 5


Yeah! One week done! 7 weeks to go :) Here is a picture of Jackson running down the hall of the clinic. He can't fit into any of the scrubs so he is wearing just the shirt, which is a dress for him. He was babbling a lot today. He enjoyed being tickled and love playing around, with lots of laughs!! The snow made some patients canceled, making many empty chambers open. The tech asked John if he wanted to jump into the chamber next to me but he declined, due to some calls he had to make (I think he was scared :p). I would let him go with Jackson, but Jackson is a mamma's boy and if he noticed that I was not with him, I'm scared he might freak out. It was a good day minus the snow, but that's what winter is all about I guess. Hoping better snow days and better healing for Jackson in the upcoming weeks!! Weekend off but will be back on Monday for Dive 6 of 40! Take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment